"Imagine your network possibilities with NAS and iSCSI all in one"
This is the ideal solution for applications and environments that
require blazing FAST continuous storage speeds over IP.
ExtremeStor-iNAS integrates Dual Intel® E5 Xeon™ processors for maximized computing power over a dual gigabit network interface, 64 bit Linux minimized OS on a solid state flash disk for ultimate reliability, and optional Fibre Channel HBA’s for even greater scalability.
Featuring three hot-swappable power supplies and three hot-swappable fans, the ExtremeStoriNAS is well-equipped to safeguard small, medium and even large businesses against downtime and critical data loss.
Extreme File Recovery
A vast improvement over IDE disk drive-based solutions, SATA offers a faster, more efficient transfer rate of 600 Mbyte/s and connects the drive directly to the host unlike the slower shared connection of standard IDE drives.
For environments requiring even greater storage capacity, ExtremeStor-iNAS offers virtually unlimited scalability through the attachment of additional arrays via optional Fibre Channel connections.
At a cost of less than $18,000 for 48TB of storage, ExtremeStor-iNAS offers one of the lowest costs per gigabyte in the industry. Easy to install, these versatile solutions can be deployed in minutes. To simplify maintenance and provide centralized control of backup, restore, and upgrade tasks, ExtremeStor-iNAS can also be remotely managed through any standard web interface. Providing virtually unlimited scalability options, ExtremeStor-iNAS allows IT administrators to manage growing amounts of data more efficiently by expanding to meet storage requirements as needed.
LINUX based solid-state flash disk
Local or remote management via browser based GUI
Supports RAID Levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10 and 50, or JBOD
Expansion on Demand
Capacity expansion out the back
Supports dynamic volume expansion, capacity allocation
Supports existing tape infrastructures via NDMP. Includes integrated Tolis Backup Client
Interoperates with other 3rd party solutions effectively
• Up to 48TB Base Capacity
• Virtually Unlimited Scalability
• 19″ Rackmount Chassis – 2U Form Factor
• 16 Hot Swappable Enterprise Class 7200RPM Serial ATA Disk Drives (SAS Drives Optional)
• Four Hot Swappable Redundant 550W 3+1 Power Supplies (1650 watt total)
• Dual Intel® E5 Xeon™ multicore processors (Standard)
• 8GB ECC Registered System Memory
• Dual 10/100/1000 Copper Gigabit Ethernet Controller
• 1000BASE-SX Gigabit Fiber Ethernet Server Adapter (Upgrade Option)
• Single or multi port 10Gb Ethernet Server Adapter (Upgrade Option)
• Integrated Dual Hardware RAID controllers
• Supports RAID Levels 0, 1, 0+1, 5, 6, 10 and 50, or JBOD
• Integrated iSCSI storage management
• 1 x16 PCI-E 3.0
• Integrated Tolis Tape Back up client software
System Storage Capacity
(12) 1TB SATA II hard disk drives in Hot-swap disk canisters, Ref PN: IN12TO102
(12) 2TB SATA II hard disk drives in Hot-swap disk canisters, Ref PN: IN12TO202
(12) 3TB SATA II hard disk drives in Hot-swap disk canisters, Ref PN: IN12TO302
(12) 4TB SATA II hard disk drives in Hot-swap disk canisters, Ref PN: IN12TO402
• Material: Heavy-Duty Cold-Rolled Steel
• Cooling: 4x (92mm = 51CFM ea.) & 2x (60mm = 23.5CFM ea.) Fans
• Power Supply: 700 Watt Redundant Hot-Swap Power Supply
• 12 Hot-Swap Drives
• Dimensions (W x H X D): 483 x 133 x 650mm (19" x 5.2" x 25.6")
Power supply: 650 Watt Redundant Hot-Swap Power Supply
Input range: 110 to 240V
Frequency: 47 to 63Hz
Power source: (2) standard AC power cords
Temperature: +5 C to +40 C operating
Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
• add-on system memory in 4GB increments
• add-on Gigabit Ethernet network port via PCI X slot
• add-on 10 Gigabit Ethernet network port via PCI X slot
• add-on 8Gb FC connectivity via PCIe slot
• add-on Disk Array
• add-on PCIe Expansion Chassis with optional integrated disk array